When I was little, I thought it was the weirdest thing my mom loved drinking “adult tomato juice” – and oh, how the tables have turned. With quarantine making brunch a little less more of an event, I’ve been making my own!
First: Make a salt or Old Bay seasoning rim – squeeze a lemon slice around the rim and dump your salt or old bay seasoning on a plate. then, flip the cup upside down onto the mixture and roll your cup around it.
- Bloody Mary Mix (I like the Loaded Bloody Mary Mixer)
- Vodka of choice – mine is Tito’s! Add as much as you wish hunni!
- 2 TBS fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ½ TBS Worcestershire sauce
- few shakes of hot sauce – depends on how saucy you’re feelin’
- ½- 1 TBS prepared horseradish (not horseradish sauce)
- 2 teaspoons of pickle juice
- 1 tsp olive juice
- a few shakes black pepper
- 4-6 ounces of good quality vodka
Garnish Ideas: Pickle spear, celery stalk, green olives (plain or stuffed with blue cheese), cheese cube, shrimp, bacon, lemon slice or a lime slice. Make sure to add the smaller items onto a tooth pick!