“finding harmony between boho and street style”
Hey girl, hey! I’m Andrea and thanks for being here!
I was born and raised in Lancaster, PA but have been living in Boston for the past four years. Despite now adding the adjective : “wicked” to my vocabulary, we adore it!
I got my undergrad in Public Relations, with a Minor in Art and have a Masters in Marketing and New Media. Currently, I’m an Event Coordinator for an ad tech company and volunteer for Horizons for Homeless Children. I wanted to make a creative space where I can create diverse content, show my take on the latest trends, and never take a good leather jacket for granted.
OH! I am also in the process of starting my ow online boutique, but I’ll spare you the details for later!!
10 Fun Facts:
- I married my high school sweetheart (Tyler) and hes simply the cutest.
- We have a corgi named Luna, who I am unapologetically obsessed with.
- I am always in the mood for chicken wings. Seriously, 3AM bet me.
- The Harry Potter Series will forever be a classic & phenomenon
- One of my life goals is to go to Australia
- I ‘m left handed, like my mama ❤
- tacos > pizza (plz, don’t hate me)
- I have watched How I Met Your Mother ove 30 times and can quote almost every scene.
- I have a sorority tattoo
- I saw the Northern Lights in Iceland ( Nov. 2019 )